Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daryn

The Fly

4 posts in this topic

Good Morning All (from Alberta, Canada) - I watched Leo's video this week (being a victim part 2).  It never ceases to amaze me how his work hits home.  

I stumbled upon this 2 minute you tube called the "fly" that brought a tear to my eye.  It really drives home what Leo was talking about with the inner vs. outer world distinction that we must make and why we must take mediation, mindfullness, truth seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l-YYqjhVi4

Thank you so my much Leo!

No! The last thing you should do is take meditation and truth seriously :)

Cool vid though

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Yeah, nice video!

It reminds me of a question once asked in an ashram in the south of India, what the purpose was of all the mosquitos around there.

The answer was; just to tease you so you`ll be forced to dive deeper into your meditation. 9_9

52 minutes ago, Daryn said:

Good Morning All (from Alberta, Canada) - I watched Leo's video this week (being a victim part 2).  It never ceases to amaze me how his work hits home.  

I stumbled upon this 2 minute you tube called the "fly" that brought a tear to my eye.  It really drives home what Leo was talking about with the inner vs. outer world distinction that we must make and why we must take mediation, mindfullness, truth seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l-YYqjhVi4

Thank you so my much Leo!

When we allow reality to be as it is unconditionally, we transform our inner world. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org