zasa joey

Im Just Tired Of Life.

24 posts in this topic

On 22.5.2016 at 9:28 PM, zasa joey said:

i just want to live freely, efortlessly, all these chains, constraints, mental prison

It's so good to have recognized it, so you can go your way further:

What are the chains you're speaking about? Can you define them one by one and make a list of them?

After this, you can undo one after another and feel how it frees even if a little.

i feel like no one loves me, no one understands and accepts me, i feel like they are looking at me like pathetic human being, coward, worthless, and i feel like they always judge me

What is about us o.O ? We love you ! Really !

Maybe a lot of people around you do too and you don't notice it ?

How deep is your love to yourself and to others? To nature? To life?

i couldnt gain respect and love from my friends and peers, i never had a girlfriend or fucked a girl beside a prostitute, i have never fought and got my ass kicked or i have never kicked someones ass, always running away and afraid of conflicts and confrontations, not standing up for myself

Is it the reason why you feel so bad? Hey, come on! If you chose to play an other role, as soon as tomorrow nobody would remember how you were before. Everyone is focused in oneself and really everybody has done things he's ashamed of, you just have the courage to word it.

You run away from conflicts, ok. Maybe soon you will like conflicts, who knows? Would it be better? Who can judge what is better?

Can it possibly be that your expectations are to high? Your failures make you human. Do you like perfect persons (or some who try to)?

If you try to impress others you will never met them (Mooji).

Edited by MartineF

@zasa joey you're welcome.. even if I didn't write it to make you feel grateful but rather to try do send you some kind of warmth.. Hope you can feel this between the words o.O

@zasa joey You are normal to think the way you are thinking. It's human to feel like no one cares, or that you're not good enough. I've felt that way before, and now I'm addicted to working so that my mind doesn't focus on the self loathing thoughts. You aren't alone man. Cheer up and live your life.