Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
optimize

Natural Vision Improvement Resources : Curing my Myopia

2 posts in this topic

I will point out resources I have been using and prove some tips on natural vision improvement. I have myopia but these resources probably can help you for other vision problems too.  I have been doing natural vision improvement for the last year seriously and I see the gains! I had -6 SPH myopia and probably down to -5 for far away and -3 for close up work.

Look around and browse all the content on these websites. There are people who have dedicated their lives to help people naturally improve their vision. All the information is basically free. I will point out one paid course I bought - it organize/creates an action plan for you. But to be honest you don't really need it but it may help you get result faster because it organize the information for you. 

You can use these resources and find more resources. There are many eye problems people have which these resources can help. Also search around - there are video on how to order glasses/learn about your eye sight prescription. 

https://endmyopia.org/faqs/ <-this guy focus more on myopia

https://endmyopia.org/how-to-improve-eyesight-five-steps/

https://integraleyesight.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSPEYMIPRZLHsrn3jVAeFuA/ <- this guy has many good free videos explaining stuff. I also got his paid online course. He helps people with a lot of different vision problems. *he said *All vision problems are caused by strain. 

http://www.central-fixation.com/perfect-sight-without-glasses/

Important to see real people reviews/experiences as well. Don't take my word for it! Try it out and experience for yourself.

Here are some of my own tips. I will point out stuff that I feel these resource don't really touch on/highlight some of the more important stuff. Plus I think it's good to get a perspective from a person who is really into personal development, consciousness work, and junk :ph34r: also been very hardcore follower of actualized.org for a long time.

• You basically need to become conscious of your body. *specifically your eyes for this work. See how your eyes work and what feel good and not. Figure out when you are straining your eyes and consciously let go of the strain and relax the eyes. You need figure out how to relax your eyes in all situations. *hint your thoughts play big role! Mind-body connection. See Leo's video on body awareness. Also Leo has amazing book on body awareness I recommend. Also think about your posture, when you're sitting at the computer, sleeping position, etc. The goal basically to get your eyes to relax and work naturally/automatically.
  • Kriya yoga help me a lot. I feel you need an energy practice and clear up your chakra points. I was on a plateau for a long time and it help get me to the next level. You need some sort of conscious practice where you relax your body and get into a very deep relaxed state. Resources above point out the *bates method which teach palming, swinging, sunning - basically physical things you can do to relax yourself and also there visualization things they also teach like "imagine a black dot and relax. Many useful things with the bates method I found.
  • Clean up diet, stop using harmful products - look at your shampoo, laundry detergent, lotion, etc.
  • Intense exercise!! I go swimming everyday (non-prescription swimming goggles!) and take long nature walk without glasses. Played a big role I feel.

Fun facts:

• My eye color has gotten brighter! It was very dark brown and now it is very light brown. It was so noticeable that my family notice it. It is very light brown in the morning especially if I do a lot of sunning! Got a lot of sun shine.
  • You feel more relaxed and get more productive :ph34r:you release a lot of tension in your body!

Ok that's enough from me! I wish you best of luck on your vision recovery journey! There are plateaus, highs, lows - your vision fluctuate but generally will fluctuate upwards over time from my experience. Some people are faster than others.

I may do an update post once I get back to perfect vision. There is definitely enough material out there if you search hard enough. Countless people have recovered their eye sight from vary of vision problems.

Thank you Leo and actualized community <3 

Go live in the mountains for 3 - 6 months, do not use phone, do not watch any screens. Simply live and work with nature daily, lots of green pigments heal the eyes and constant distance focus exchange from looking close/far in nature (exercises eye muscles) thus vision becomes stronger and stronger. Also consume only fresh locally sourced fruits and vegetables to speed this up further. No processed or junk foods.

Fasting helps a lot too. Since my last 9 day water fast, my vision has never been better. I also did not use any screens during that time, just daily walks in nature, bit of reading, meditation and sight seeing, always looking close to far and exercising the eyes and surrounding myself with vibrant healing colours of nature, smelling the plants and flowers, digging my feet into the ground, washing in waterfalls, all of this is how healing occurs :)

Nature works because you are nature.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E