23 posts in this topic

What if I love to love ???

1727003-Saint-Augustine-Quote-You-are-wh

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Holy shit xD xD xD
I almost died this morning xD

I was experimenting something when you are half asleep half awake.
I was creating a different reality than this one, and I was going back and forth between Shin's reality and the other.

At some point I was like"oh boy I'm creating everything out of thin air, just by willing it into existence"
Then I wake up in Shin's reality and had a stroke so powerful I thought I was gonna die.
The funniest thing is that I'm all chill about it, like apparently I don't care xD xD xD 

This happened after two days of contemplation where I was just saying "God is everything, and I am God"

God is love

And God in them

xD xD xD

Ok so last night I had a nightmare (I never have nightmare).
I was, apparently, inviting a hooker at my place (really ? xD ), then I search for her in my room to ask for how much it's gonna cost.
After a moment, I feel her in my back and she shot me, then I die, and at the same time remember she was a psycho that was always stalking me.

I had a hard time sleeping after that, because it was not a random death like in most dreams, it was directly targeted at Shin, and since the distinction between realities is not that thick anymore, I could be dreaming that bitch back and she could shot me right now xD

So difficulty to sleep again and difficulty to wake up, because, well, I'm kinda tired to get killed every other day now, I might turn insane before the end of the year at this rate  xD xD xD

tl;dr

a9b1471_17806-xsb5q2.jpg

God is love

And God in them