AbhishekDarak

Understanding Death.

7 posts in this topic

What is death?

what happens after death?

is it a ego death too? 

What is the point of doing laborious enlightenment work if we are gonna die anyway? 

What exact difference does it make? (to live a normal mundane life, with some normal everyday problems, and to work hard for enlightenment, when there is actually a remote possibility of becoming enlightened) 

Isn't the illusion of the ego supposed to be as it is, to experience duality? 

Good Questions, I want to ask Leo to shoot 1  video only about death. I 'd like to have better knowledge about death

@Natasha We could say many more quotes like that. The truth is that, no one knows the truth until we die. I just wanted your opinion about this topic. Maybe there is a life after death. who knows... 

2 minutes ago, Canadian said:

@Natasha We could say many more quotes like that. The truth is that, no one knows the truth until we die. I just wanted your opinion about this topic. Maybe there is a life after death. who knows... 

Yes, but the body/ mind structure (ego) called 'I' will be gone for good. And that's what Tony Parsons was referring to.

Hello ! recently i finished reading book Life after Life by Raymond Moody in witch he collected over 150 talks with persons that had near death experience,clinical death or were told about those from somebody that experienced them. He collects even entries from Tibetian book of death or bible and as far as i know he is one of most knowledgable persons on this topic so his book may intrest you.