Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

Isn't the question about stepping into a river twice just semantics in the form of a meaningless word game? No, actually not. It's profoundly significant.

Let's look at a contrived yet valid example. Imagine a thief stealing a boat in a river. The thief is caught and during the trial she says that her husband helped her stealing the boat by signaling to her that the coast was clear. And her husband gave the signal by stepping into the river twice. And the judge asks the husband whether he stepped into the river twice or not.

In that example, stepping into the river twice has a significant meaning. If the husband would have claimed that it's impossible to step into the same river twice, that would have been semantics in the form of a word game. The judge would unlikely be impressed.

Peter Ralston has this new short video where he makes a distinction between practice to achieve a goal and practicing direct consciousness.

That's an interesting point. So the mindfulness practice I'm doing can be useful for achieving skills, but not for reaching direct consciousness. That made me wonder: is inner peace a skill? Maybe it is! And then inner peace can be practiced just like learning how to play the violin.

I was surprised to find that a lawyer has been found as a suspect in the New Jersey incident.

"‘Anti-Feminist’ Lawyer Is Suspect in Killing of Son of Federal Judge in N.J." - The New York Times, July 20, 2020

That will cause distrust of people working in the legal system! That's a double blow again persons. Corporations such as FedEx are persons in a legal sense. It makes sense if the goal is to make people trust the system as a whole rather than trusting individuals. From an even bigger picture, even nations are individual entities, collective egos. So it's about distrust of ego structures.

My prediction therefore is that some event will happen that makes people distrust nations, even their own nation! QAnon is about patriotism, but notice that Q is talking patriotism in all countries, not only in the U.S. so it's actually a message of global unity rather than nations as collective egos.

Even governments of nations are sometimes defined as persons:

"Foreign governments otherwise eligible to sue in United States courts are "persons" entitled to institute a suit for treble damages for alleged antitrust violations under the Clayton Act (15 U.S.C.A. § 12 et seq.)." - https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/person

What kind of event can make people distrust nations, even their own nation? And why is such even needed? It's needed for the development of a global system of control. That's holon development with the whole world turning into a higher level of holon.

I came to think of COVID-1984 .... eh, excuse me, I meant COVID-19, as a potential global scandal. If COVID-19 is exposed as a total hoax and that there isn't even any actual coronavirus, that will cause a huge distrust in governments and even distrust in the United Nations and the WHO.

But then there needs to be a global system that can replace the trust in governments. And no such system exists yet. So COVID-19 could be exposed as a hoax, but in the future when the new global system has become established enough.

Or, there will be some kind of order out of chaos situation where COVID-19 becomes known as a hoax very soon, such as already in 2020, without any global system able to replace governments of nations. And that will cause a chaotic situation that needs to be resolved and that's only possible to achieve on a global level.

Jason Reza Jorjani said in the video about a technological singularity that Vernor Vinge I think it was, has written about difference possible scenarios towards a singularity. And one of those scenarios is about how humanity through becoming more interconnected through information technology will cause a higher order system to emerge.

In such scenario a global control system can emerge without the need for any centralized organizations! Instead the global control system that will replace national governments then is a result of the overall complex and interconnected system of humanity as a whole. And this will be made possible through technological progress combined with breaking down the trust in separate national governments.

"Ask me,
    and I will make the nations your inheritance,
    the ends of the earth your possession.
9 You will break them with a rod of iron;
    you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”

10 Therefore, you kings, be wise;
    be warned, you rulers of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear
    and celebrate his rule with trembling." - Psalm 2:8-11

"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father." - Revelation 2:26-27

To "serve the Lord with fear" I interpret as the dualistic system (fear) serving the new larger holon (love).

"A sense of threat is an acknowledgment of an inherent weakness; a belief that there is danger which has power to call on you to make appropriate defense. 3 The world is based on this insane belief. 4 And all its structures, all its thoughts and doubts, its penalties and heavy armaments, its legal definitions and its codes, its ethics and its leaders and its gods, all serve but to preserve its sense of threat. 5 For no one walks the world in armature but must have terror striking at his heart." - ACIM W-pI.135.2:2-5

Huawei as I mentioned in a previous post will play an important role in the emergent new global system, such as:

"On a cool day late last September, half a dozen Chinese engineers walked into a conference room in the heart of Geneva’s UN district with a radical idea. They had one hour to persuade delegates from more than 40 countries of their vision: an alternative form of the internet, to replace the technological architecture that has underpinned the web for half a century.

Whereas today’s internet is owned by everyone and no one, they were in the process of building something very different — a new infrastructure that could put power back in the hands of nation states, instead of individuals.

The team who had masterminded the New IP (internet protocol) proposal was from the Chinese telecoms giant Huawei, which had sent the largest delegation of any company to the September meeting.

At the gathering, held at the International Telecommunications Union, a UN agency that establishes common global standards for technologies, they presented a simple PowerPoint. It didn’t bother with much detail on how this new network would work, or what specific problem it was solving. Instead, it was peppered with images of futuristic technologies, from life-size holograms to self-driving cars.

The idea was to illustrate that the current internet is a relic that has reached the limits of its technical prowess. It was time, Huawei proposed, for a new global network with a top-down design, and the Chinese should be the ones to build it." - Financial Times, March 27, 2020

The phrase "order out of chaos" is actually a Freemasonic motto:

"Of the many symbols and phrases of Freemasonry, a few mottoes are important enough to be prominently, and sometimes publicly displayed on flags, seals, or regalia. The phrase “Ordo Ab Chao,” is the motto of the 33rd degree, which can be found on the grand decorations of the Order of the Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, one of the highest honors and roles which can be bestowed upon a Mason. It is also featured on other seals and flags representing various Orders.

This phrase being depicted so prominently, particularly in relation to the 33rd degree, indicates a tremendous importance to Freemasonry. Indeed, Ordo Ab Chao, translated to “Order from Chaos,” is also associated with another latin phrase, Lux In Tenebris, which translates to “Light from Darkness.” Why is the idea of Order from Chaos or Light from darkness so significant to Freemasonry? Let’s explore this question together." - universalfreemasonry.org

That's the "old order of things" described in the Bible (Rev. 21). The new interconnected system is a higher order structure that is more stable than that. So the smashing of the nations like pottery is a slow process that will take decades. For example the New IP protocol proposed by Huawei will give governments more power and control, not less. The same with e-money such as CBDCs.

Today corporations and the private banking sector have too much power and what will happen I predict is a move towards a more balanced power situation between governments and the private sector. And it's only much later, decades into the future, when global structures will replace national governments. Still, the order out of chaos principle may still be effective and it will be interesting to see what will happen with COVID-19.

Vernor Vinge's scenario with interconnection of people resulting in an emergent system can be applied to the personal ego! Think of the ego as training wheels for the development of the individual. Then when the individual is developed enough, the ego is no longer needed and is transcended by the individualized consciousness connecting to the larger whole of reality.

The connection to the larger whole results in transcending the ego and actually also of including the ego since the individuality and personality of the person still remains. The connection to the whole is the Holy Spirit in A Course in Miracles. And that explains why ACIM says that the ego is to be transcended.

"When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. 2 Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you. 3 The truth in both of us is beyond the ego. 4 Our success in transcending the ego is guaranteed by God, and I share this confidence for both of us and all of us. 5 I bring God's peace back to all His children because I received it of Him for us all. 6 Nothing can prevail against our united wills because nothing can prevail against God's." - ACIM T-8.V.4.

Shunyamurti talks about removing the ego in this video:

I have been ranting a lot about the heart chakra, how it needs to become activated to connect all the chakras. But what about the higher chakras? I believe Shunyamurti is correct in this satsang where he said that one cannot just directly jump into the seventh chakra. And notice the incredible complicated conditions he describes that need to be met in order to transcend the ego. Fortunately, I believe that most of that complicated stuff will sort itself out once the ego has reached a certain level of understanding and realization.

In this CNN video the reporter says that QAnon is a nonsense conspiracy theory, but then later he admits that Donald Trump has "fanned the flames, repeatedly retweeting QAnon supporting accounts, memes and hashtags."

If QAnon was a real conspiracy theory nutcase, would Trump have dared to support QAnon in this way? No way! That would be incredibly dangerous for a President to do, if Q was just some random person or anonymous group. Especially with the 2020 election coming up soon. So what CNN indirectly is doing here is in my opinion confirming that QAnon is controlled by the U.S. government.

I'm impressed by the knowledge Jason Reza Jorjani has about all kinds of topics. Here I found a video where I disagree with him though. He said that both scientific and religious people deny that they have free will. His argument is that both science and religions with an all-powerful God are incompatible with free will. I agree! But then he says that he thinks that it's profoundly problematic.

The solution here I believe is to examine what the purpose of free will is. It seems to me that free will is a very high level of development, BUT that there is an even higher level of development possible which the nonduality teachers talk about. If we are One with all of reality, then it's that whole oneness that manifests as a single unit. And from that nondual perspective there cannot be any separate individuals and no free will. However, the actual experience of oneness transcends free will is my guess, because then we become the whole action of the universe, which is a much more powerful and free experience than ego consciousness and free will.

I have been following The Wolfram Physics Project for a while, where they use a graph as their model, similar to my model, so I'm very excited about this new project.

Stephen Wolfram said recently that the graph they use is finite, meaning reality according to their model is made of pixels (called voxels in 3D). Think of the screen on a computer or smartphone. The image on the screen is made of pixels. There is a finite number of pixels on the screen.

If reality is not finite and instead continuous, then in the screen analogy there would be an infinite number of pixels on the screen in even the smallest area of the screen. With a finite model, reality behaves more like a computer simulation than something that has infinite resolution.

In my model the information is always preserved and is indestructible, and the graph exists only in the present moment. I don't know yet whether the Wolfram model also is only in the now, but I think it's safe to say that a graph model makes entropy in reality complexity, which means order rather than disorder.

Here are two videos with computer simulations that produce seeming disorder/entropy in the form of deformation, tearing and destruction of bread and other physical materials. But there is no actual destruction, randomness or disorder. It's all complexity/order.

A Course in Miracles says that all minds are connected. Even ego minds! So that made me think that the problem of transcending the ego is not the connection with spiritually enlightened people, because they are already one with the Holy Spirit. The problem instead is that our ego minds are connected in conflicting ways!

The solution then is to be connected with all ego structures in the world as a single whole, a holon. Then the ego structures are transcended by being connected into a single whole which removes the seeming separations and the conflicts between separate egos.

Leo has a new blog video about his health situation. I haven't watched the video yet, but I recently actually thought about healing. And the idea that came to me is that healing is a result of wholeness, that it's a natural state rather than something that we need to strive for. It's a shift of understanding.

ACIM seems to be saying something similar:

"Healing is the one ability everyone can develop and must develop if he is to be healed. 2 Healing is the Holy Spirit's form of communication in this world, and the only one He accepts. 3 He recognizes no other, because He does not accept the ego's confusion of mind and body." - ACIM T-7.V.3:1-3

I posted about dry fasting in another thread. That's for me a proven efficient method for healing. So in case of recommendation for others I would go with dry fasting with a caution that experts say that it should done under professional healthcare supervision. I do it without any supervision, but for other people medical supervision may very well be necessary.

The more advanced method of healing I'm doing now is to change my belief system so that when my body and mind become peaceful then my idea is that this will automatically result in healing. A Course in Miracles says:

"No one can heal unless he understands what purpose sickness seems to serve. 2 For then he understands as well its purpose has no meaning. 3 Being causeless and without a meaningful intent of any kind, it cannot be at all. 4 When this is seen, healing is automatic. 5 It dispels this meaningless illusion by the same approach that carries all of them to truth, and merely leaves them there to disappear.

Sickness is not an accident. 2 Like all defenses, it is an insane device for self-deception. 3 And like all the rest, its purpose is to hide reality, attack it, change it, render it inept, distort it, twist it, or reduce it to a little pile of unassembled parts. 4 The aim of all defenses is to keep the truth from being whole. 5 The parts are seen as if each one were whole within itself." - ACIM W-pI.136:1-2

The ACIM recommendation is extreme! But I like it. And it's possible that illness is caused by defensiveness.

When it comes to healing I came to think of another potential root cause .... the death drive! So I will work on not only inner peace but also practice dissolving my death drive. Of course that's an enormous task, but as ACIM says miracles can significantly speed up things and there is no order of difficulty when it comes to miracles.

And the method I mainly still use is inner body awareness practice and with attention on tensions in body and mind. It can be heavy sometimes because the mindfulness practice awakens previously hidden aches, pains, stiffness and tensions. The reason for why it feels so heavy I believe is because it's a collective ego field of conflict and friction within the body and mind.

Leo mentioned that he has a video about letting go. That gave me a really radical idea, to use the letting go practice to let go of the death drive. That's a complete shift compared to the usual suggestion to accept physical death. Acceptance is not the same as letting go! That's actually the opposite. That's keep on clinging on to the belief in inevitable physical death. What if instead that belief is let go of? That's what I will experiment with.

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke's second "law"

Ouch, this was horrible and also interesting. I tried letting go of my belief in inevitable death. And it resulted in anger! What a stupid f*cking retarded belief, I thought. And I can feel anger in my face even now. I must have touched something deep.

Is my subconscious anger related to the death drive? That's an interesting idea to examine further. My current guess is that the death drive is deeply related to the ego which in turn is a collective structure at its foundation with different individual secondary expressions in each person.

My initial impression of examining anger is that it's a form of attack. And the attack in turn is a form of protection. And the perceived need for protection is caused by fear. And fear is a result of escaping confusion.

ACIM says:

"The ego wishes no one well. 4 Yet its survival depends on your belief that you are exempt from its evil intentions. 5 It counsels, therefore, that if you are host to it, it will enable you to direct its anger outward, thus protecting you. 6 And thus it embarks on an endless, unrewarding chain of special relationships, forged out of anger and dedicated to but one insane belief; that the more anger you invest outside yourself, the safer you become." - ACIM T-15.VII.4:3-6

If we are in ego consciousness, is it then really true that we don't wish anyone well? From a wholeness perspective it's true since the ego cannot make the whole well, nor does it have any idea of how to achieve that. And without wishing the wholeness well, the ego wishes from a nonduality perspective no one well, not even itself.

Hmm... I got an idea that I want to document for future investigation. There are fundamental fears that all egos share such as fear of death. And there are also many fears that are different from one ego to another. And anger is usually personal or confined to collective egos where different people can belong to different collective egos than other people, such as Democrat vs Republican, Christian vs atheist, American vs Chinese and so on.

And the idea I got is that, yes the ego tensions in body and mind are related to fear and anger, but the tensions are collective! As ACIM says, all minds are connected, and everything is mind (interconnected information plus consciousness) and the ego tensions are shared between all people in ego consciousness, regardless of whether they belong to different separate collective egos or not.