tom rAy

I'm A Soldier

1 post in this topic

What I do has nothing to do with war. And I don't like soldiers.
But I see tremendous power in a warrior mindset. You are a warrior and you get results, or you are a bitch.

A warrior is a leader but he is led by gods.

He's got a vision.

He's actions are defined by his mission, not by his thoughts and feelings.

He is willing to fight if he has to.

If he is defeated he stays on the path and keeps trying, and finds a way.

A warrior is excited in the face of adversity.

He's grounded. He's OK with feeling uncomfortable.

He is present to the moment.

He's mindful of  reactions, schemes, patterns of he's mind.

A warrior is at the cause. He affects the world, not the other way around.

He is happy. Because he chooses to be, right in the moment.

I often see life as a video game.
The character here has 5 characteristics, 5 areas of development:
- mind
- body
- craft
- finances
- relationships

Like in any RPG, where you can develop   intelligence and mana, strength and dexterity, craft, speech, barter.

First 2 are fundamentals - mind (also spirit)  and body. If you gonna be a great alchemist  you should be able  to reach the dragon's nest and extract some of his blood that you need to mix that great potion you've seen in your visions, right? The other 3 areas may change their place of priority but all of them must be attended.

When you are in a game you are there for adventures, but your still have a mission, a light to follow, and you still have to develop yourself to get further in the game, to get closer to your goal, and the further you get, the more adventure and  experience will come your way.

I'm a soldier of Muses. I'm here to transform the play of energy conducted by ethereal beings into sounds and words. I owe it to Muses. For the talent they've gifted me with. For them I will stay on my path.

There will be more people who like my art. For them I will stay on my path.

When I get to my goals and achieve the results, others will follow, and they will be better then those before me. For them I will stay on my path.

And still I'm here for adventures. For them I will stay on my path.

It's gonna be hard sometimes. Just move one foot in front of the other, it doesn't matter what do you think at the moment.

Alright. The last time I had a journal here it  helped me a lot. I installed a meditation habit and significantly improved my emotional state and my motivation, had some mystical change in consciousness  for a few days . Since then I also established my gym habit back, made a few healthy changes in my diet. I don't consume coffee, almost no diary and wheat, eat much more vegetables, less sugar.  Started reading  more and working on my art more.

Now I need this accountability that a journal provides once again. Now I'm implementing blocking my time. I challenge myself to follow the schedule I design for the next 30 days. And It's not gonna be easy. So if you see me backsliding provide me with some kick in the ass, please.

My craft is the priority.

So here's the schedule.

Sunday is my leisure day. I sleep long and do what I want, the only must is a meditation session. And an hour on Sunday night I devote to planning and contemplating..

From Monday to Saturday it's quite similar.

Let's say  I wake up at 7 am (but waking up at the same early time is something yet to establish in the next week)

20 to 23 is my leisure time. I watch a movie or videos or go for a walk or go to sauna or socialize, or whatever.

Last 10 minutes before sleep I devote to visualizing and planning, and posting notes here.

When I wake up I meditate, cook and eat breakfast. Cooking is simple. One day I cook meat and veggies, another day I cook carbs and eggs. So there would be no more cooking.

At 9 I start my time blocks. 6 hours of working/practicing/studying on my craft.

Goes like this: 1 hour of activity - 10 min of rest; 1 hour of activity - 30 min of rest; 1 hour of activity - 10 min of rest; 1 hour of activity - 30 min of rest; 1 hour of activity - 10 min of rest; 1 hour of activity.

The next 2-3 hours vary. On Mondays and Thursdays it's gym, shower, meal.

On Tuesdays and Fridays its 1 hour of self-development videos and programs (and implementing the action steps/ doing exercises if possible) + 1 hour of reading. The same rest-activity scheme.

On Wednesday it's 1 day of doing chores like cleaning and washing, and one hour of videos.

On Saturdays it's half an hour of stretching and half an hour of some chores.

I may change some things in a process.

I'm already terrified. But if I can follow for a week I can follow for a month, so I just need to follow for a week for now. Consider it a boot camp for self-discipline.