Nash

I have two supplements I want advice with...

2 posts in this topic

What do you think about Ridgecrest Herbals ClearLungs Extra Strength, and general testosterone boosters? I listened to a podcast with Jay Campbell, he seems to like testosterone. However most people seem to think it's useless for a 21 year old like me.

On 28/09/2019 at 4:29 AM, Nash said:

Ridgecrest Herbals ClearLungs Extra Strength

This is a decent blend of adaptogenic herbs, nervines and some cleansing herbs but the amounts you are likely receiving in 2 caps per day will be very weak. For a herbal therapeutic dose, you would need to be taking something like 2-3 grams of individual herb 3 times a day which would turn costly if taken by such supplement. Most herbs work the best when taken as tinctures because this prevents oxidation and the formula is more potent than dried powders. 

Is there a particular respiratory condition you are looking to cure?  If so, my suggestion would be to work with a qualified hebralist or a naturopath and have them brew a strong tincture for you. You need a highly concentrated dose, not worse than 1:3 ratio and to be taken over few weeks. At the same time, many respiratory conditions require immune support, nervous system support and could be down to other body systems struggling. 

On 28/09/2019 at 4:29 AM, Nash said:

testosterone boosters

I would be EXTREMELY careful with anything that stimulates testosterone production or you may end up with acne, hair loss and in few decades prostate problems if you overstimulate the DHT pathway. Are your levels low? Have you been checked? PLEASE make sure you get tested before embarking on any testosterone boosting protocol. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus