Annonymous

Is feeling disconnected a good or a bad thing?

2 posts in this topic

Many times I keep feeling like this whole thing we call life is nothing but a dream, I feel like I never existed. At times I have freaked out feeling like this whole time must have been a dream, I don't feel connected to my family almost like they are strangers and even I feel like a stranger to myself like who am I? Would you say I have been enlightened or just having dissociation disorder syndrome?

Many times my Dad has asked me whats wrong and I don't know, I see this as a problem because as long as I view my life as just a dream I can't take anything seriously. I have problems sleeping at night and how I react feeling like my life feels like a dream is sometimes anger and sadness. Do I need to open my root chakra to feel connected? At times I zone out feeling like everything has paused(everything is still moving and if I am hanging out with my Dad like the other day he asked if I was high or something) and have a feeling like this life must be fake. I feel like I am loosing my mind, what do you think? I have done Shamanic Breathing like 3 times so far, today was able to hit at least 51 minutes, before 46 minutes, first time being only like 20 minutes. Once in awhile more memories come up randomly from my past. Many times in the past before I heard about enlightenment I would feel these sensations at times that life was fake and just a dream but not as much as I do currently.

39 minutes ago, Annonymous said:

Many times I keep feeling like this whole thing we call life is nothing but a dream, I feel like I never existed.

Nonexistence means does not exist. There is only existence. You have never, ever, actually experienced not existing. So when you “feel like you never existed” - you don’t actually know how that feels, nor could you ever, because there’d be no you existing to experience non existence. So you can laugh and let such a silly thought go...and begin scrutinizing your thoughts, rather than believing them and letting it needlessly effect how you feel. 

At times I have freaked out feeling like this whole time must have been a dream,

Noice there’s no responsibility taken here. You’re believing a dream nature of reality is something to freak out about. You don’t have to believe that thought, or any thought. A thought is only, a thought. They come and go. You can actually kick off the greatest metadventure ever - and actually find out for yourself. 

I don't feel connected to my family almost like they are strangers and even I feel like a stranger to myself like who am I?

You’re what’s left when all beliefs are inspected and released. If you want to feel connected to your family, let go of the belief that you are not. If you don’t want to feel like a stranger to yourself, acknowledge there are not two of you, so that is impossible, and again, have a proper laugh at what is silly. 

Would you say I have been enlightened or just having dissociation disorder syndrome?

Neither. You’re believing thoughts in a (sorry) pretty lazy manor. Scrutinize, inspect, question the truth of such thoughts - and in the bigger picture, of anything at all which you give your power of feeling amazing away to. 

Many times my Dad has asked me whats wrong and I don't know,

What’s “right”? 

What’s going well with you?

What do you sincerely want in this life?  

I see this as a problem because as long as I view my life as just a dream I can't take anything seriously.

Why would you want to take anything seriously when there is love, inspiration, joy, laughter, peace, intrigue, curiosity, adventure, etc?

No one ever has, nor ever could - find “serious”. Take responsibility for the perspectives you choose.

I have problems sleeping at night and how I react feeling like my life feels like a dream is sometimes anger and sadness.

How so?

Do I need to open my root chakra to feel connected?

It is beneficial to your path to take responsibility for yourself, on all fronts.

At times I zone out feeling like everything has paused(everything is still moving and if I am hanging out with my Dad like the other day he asked if I was high or something) and have a feeling like this life must be fake.

That’s a thought. All thought is dualistic. You can be imprisoned by duality - “real or fake”. You can also realize either is a belief, and you are neither, as you are One, aware of -  such (and any) thoughts. 

I feel like I am loosing my mind, what do you think?

Break that down. What does that really even mean to you?

I have done Shamanic Breathing like 3 times so far, today was able to hit at least 51 minutes, before 46 minutes, first time being only like 20 minutes. Once in awhile more memories come up randomly from my past. Many times in the past before I heard about enlightenment I would feel these sensations at times that life was fake and just a dream but not as much as I do currently.

Meditation is a simple tried and true practice for being in each, and letting thoughts go. Entirely up to you if you choose to continue suffering, or get on the path. I suggest you find out who you actually are, and get rollin on dreaming much, much, much bigger.

??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE