Harikrishnan

Reality video by Leo

6 posts in this topic

I have heard the video six times and all the insights are gold. Considering i had glimpses of awkening here and there and with knowledge in the video growed me really well. 

I am seeing people and circumstances as a imagination of my mind and last night i saw how much i am addicted into my own imagination stories. But there are some areas in stories  where i need some clarity. Like Today i heard one of my best friend who is into veganism, yoga and all didnt gave any vaccines to his child who is 2 now.  There are people now against vaccines and all,  raising valid points according to there thoughts and i see also people saying vaccination must be done with solid evidence of years of research and all.  

Even when i know this are all stories and all and im getting immersed in my own imagination i have a genuine concern over things like this. In my imagination how do i choose best story,  so i see happy result.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

This is where you need to distinguish between relative truth vs absolute truth.

Of course vaccines and children are imaginary in the absolute sense. But relatively speaking, there is a legit scientific question about whether vaccines cause negative health side effects. This question is yet to be settled, which is why people argue over it. But even once it is settled, in the absolute sense all of this is imaginary.

Think of it this way: when you are writing a plot for a novel there arises the question of whether your plot is consistent with itself or self-contradictory. But either way, the entire thing is a work of imagination.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is where you need to distinguish between relative truth vs absolute truth.

Of course vaccines and children are imaginary in the absolute sense. But relatively speaking, there is a legit scientific question about whether vaccines cause negative health side effects. This question is yet to be settled, which is why people argue over it. But even once it is settled, in the absolute sense all of this is imaginary.

Think of it this way: when you are writing a plot for a novel there arises the question of whether your plot is consistent with itself or self-contradictory. But either way, the entire thing is a work of imagination.

@Leo Gura So from relative truth perspective  are relative truth  like a belief like if vaccines work for me it works for me,  and if i think its bad for me and my children and avoid it without any fear of negative outcome then it will also be fine. Can a relative thought be settled and isnt that why its relative?  Hmm interesting

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

11 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

@Leo Gura So from relative truth perspective  are relative truth  like a belief like if vaccines work for me it works for me,  and if i think its bad for me and my children and avoid it without any fear of negative outcome then it will also be fine.

No. Relative truth in this case would be for scientists to get to bottom of whether vaccines have any harmful side effects. If they do, that is a relative truth. If they don't, that is a relative truth.

The solution here is simple: invest a lot more money studying the subtle side effects of vaccines with an open mind. See what the research reveals. Or maybe just invent new vaccines which use less toxic substances in their creation. I hear some vaccines contaim stuff like mercury. Of that's true, that's probably harmful to folks. So find a way to make non-toxic vaccines.

This is really a scientific problem. The trick is that we need much better science. Right now science is too materialistic and corrupted by corporate funding so it's hard to trust. You can appreciate why stage Greem hippies are skeptical of science. There is plenty of terrible scientific research on nutrition, for example. Nutrition science and drug science is very skewed by corporate money, lobbying, and fear-mongering.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So leo all i can do regarding this is be more open and skeptical to both views and be aware and learn about what all to put in my body and what not.