SQAAD

Will i Manifest My Worst Fears if i Visualize them in order to Overcome them?

2 posts in this topic

Leo hasn't addresed this. What happens if you actively visualize the worst case scenario that you fear the most happening in your life in order to overcome the fear. I found this technique to have helped me a lot. For example i visualize myself on the streets as a retarded person suffering & in massive pain. Then after a while it doesn't seem that bad. I also visualize the death part.

Only thing is now i am afraid of manifesting my fears lol. Can this happen? 

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD I get what your saying but I think this is an area where its easy for the mind to go in circles.

Is your visualization of overcoming that fear in your mind really working so well if in the back of your mind you still are afraid of that "fear" manifesting in real life? 

I would think of it like, you are visualizing that certain fear to overcome it, therefore what you are manifesting in real life the increased likelihood of you overcoming more and more fears and dealing with lesser amounts of resistance. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry