Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oMarcos

let's not fill the holes with mud

2 posts in this topic

I am probably facing one or even the most boring, tedious, and loneliest times since I have record. But I do know for sure that this is actually the first time which I am taking full responsability for this inner existencial void. The tendency is to blame something missing "oh... if I only had this", and my old tendency was to just distract myself from it. But now I realize that this will never leave unless I make friends with it. Seeking replacement from mine inner demons is good for a while, but they will come back, so its better shaking their hands  and have a little conversation. The external world cannot help me,  only can distract me, but I don't want distractions anymore, I want my reality out of deceptions. Once I get addicted to distractions and keep ignoring my inside crap, I will never reach genuine peace and I'll be just another common human being living out of hiden n seek from fear. The more we run away from our void,  the less authentic and stagnated human beings we become.

And all of this is at least, the best thing I can think for now.