Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fewrocker

Presence stagnated

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I've been meditating for 522 days straight now.

My baseline experience and presence clearly got into better levels; I feel how powerful it is. Reality, emotions and experience are much deeper now. Presence for me is the primordial gift of personal and spiritual development. 

I know our journey will not always be upwards, but I feel like the past 3 months have been a spiritual flat line. Falling back to autopilot often, recycling useless thoughts, etc. So I want to go back to the basics. I feel it will be good to take one step back before taking two forwards.

Have you experienced this before? How was it? How did you deal with it?

Any tips, books or material on different approaches to presence?

What is your objective?  Where are you going?  If you want to reply with "enlightenment" or something like that, try not to use the word and be as specific as possible in your meaning.  You don't want to asking one thing, and getting 30 comments pointing you somewhere else

Presence with no end-objective. Or presence with the objective of presence. Smelling the roses. Petting the cats. Being more focused on work; enjoying the present moment as it is;

48 minutes ago, fewrocker said:

Presence with no end-objective. Or presence with the objective of presence. Smelling the roses. Petting the cats. Being more focused on work; enjoying the present moment as it is;

Simple. Just do, don't think. And when you think, don't resist. Let thinking work itself out without interruption. Enjoy the thinking, it's not the enemy.

Also, avoid multi-tasking.

Edited by Truth Addict