DrewNows

Mini ego deaths (post awakening), the process of integration

1 post in this topic

A mini ego death is the transmutation or transcendence of a fear, belief, or any undesired conditional pattern of behavior

Of course these are an illusion and part of the story (personality) that makes up daily life, but they run deep, in autopilot, until actively integrated or changed

What might this look like? 

Ask what aspects of “who I think I am” are things I’d like to overcome or change? You can list fears,insecurities, beliefs, or unmet needs 

Preparation 

This is huge!

Get in a high vibration before actively exposing the areas to improve

Ways to raise frequency:

start changing what can be changed

what raises mood and reduces pain? A new look, haircut, type of music, book, video/movie, clean room, new habit/hobby/event, life purpose/passion or even a diet  

Basically things giving meaning to life...

video on the subject: 

Working with your undesirables 

okay, now it’s time to actively transmute/ transcend old patterns of identification 

-push limits (life is what We make of it) 

-challenge yourself whenever the opportunity arises, be in anticipation to create your desire

-admit feeling insecure (this comes with the unseen map and is unavoidable so embrace it) 

-ask for help from the trusted and admired but don’t take their word (reflect on what is given) 

-share all feelings positive/negative when it feels right, don’t hold back (there are no limitations, let go of cultural and societal norms, people can and will let them go as well) 

Mini ego death ? 

what is required to truly change, not to pretend but literally shift a state of being? 

Nothing, it is known all along, but the trickery is uncanny/unpredictable so an openness to the unknown (mystery of being/experience) is highly recommended 

Happy dying into your perceived heaven ;) 

Edited by DrewNows