Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khalifa

About The Ice Man That Meditated And Can Withstand Poison?

4 posts in this topic

he's trained other people to withstand cold and poison too.. although his meditation techniques are quite different, maybe leo could cover it \

their's other documentaries about it this is just a short piece of it

https://youtu.be/VaMjhwFE1Zw?list=LLkAhBu07qkxhpop1KWT7LKQ

Edited by khalifa

There's a Vice documentary on him as well, he was also on the Joe Rogan experience, the Tim ferriss podcast, and found my fitness with Dr Rhonda Patrick. I'll post links tomorrow once I'm on a computer. Super cool stuff IMO. I use his breathing techniques prior to and during exercise but I can't get on board with the ice bath & cold shower stuff. I'm sure the benefits are great but God it sucks. 

1 minute ago, ChimpBrain said:

There's a Vice documentary on him as well, he was also on the Joe Rogan experience, the Tim ferriss podcast, and found my fitness with Dr Rhonda Patrick. I'll post links tomorrow once I'm on a computer. Super cool stuff IMO. I use his breathing techniques prior to and during exercise but I can't get on board with the ice bath & cold shower stuff. I'm sure the benefits are great but God it sucks. 

i've already posted the vice documentary i had to dig up my liked videos to find it.. took me awhile

An example of the possibilities of the science of pranayamas.