Bryanbrax

Something wrong with me ?

3 posts in this topic

Basically i made out with this girl and did all sorts of things you can imagine,  im still a virgin tho. But as i was doing those things to her i realized that i was not enjoying it one bit was it because she was 3 years older than me, she later told me that she loves me but i dont really feel the same way. To me this this was mor3 of a hook up than anything.  This whole time ive been lusting for women but i think am satisfied n9w , it might not have been as i exp3ct3d but it was som3thing . The epmiteness in my heart has been filled half

@Bryanbrax I feel like you did it just because you thought that's the right way to do that.

I remember the same feeling when I lost my virginity. I was with a really pretty girl, but I didn't really like her since that time (we were together like month), because I already found, that she isn't for me, she wasnt funny, interesting, anything at all, just pretty. 

But I just wanted to lose my virginity. When the time came (She really didnt want to rush it) I wasnt sure if I want to do that. It was grose, but the hell man, I went for it (she wants it that night). It wasnt pleasant for me at all, I just didn't feel it. It took like 2-3 mins. She wants it the night after it again, but I was just dissapointed in me and did not do it. I broke-up with her day after that.

Since then I had amazing sex with girls I really liked. I did things I never thought I could do and I enjoyed it.

So if there's something from me, it's "Don't do that if u're not happy with doing that, it's pointless, let those things for a women you really want to fuck" :)

Don't do it if you don't feel good about it. But personally thing the whole game and womanising thing is so shallow. It doesn't satisfy people's emptiness. Let's say I emotionally manipulated 100 women and slept with them. Then what? Am I happy now? That wouldn't satisfy you when you hit 30.