Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

What's Next on the Path?

23 posts in this topic

Yes the truth , what more could you want ? 

It’s in the name, “the absolute truth” 

and then from gaining the absolute truth

You get to die instead of being reincarnated again 

these are the two things you get 

the absolute truth includes 

- all knowledge about why you built reality this way 

- all knowledge bout how you built reality this way and why it can’t be otherwise 

- all exestential answers answered

- the truth about enlightenment 

- the absolute truth 

- safety in grounding your reality until you decide to consciously die 

- no doubts what so ever about the absolute truth under any circumstances 

- reflection of other people’s reality so you can understand them and appreciate them for who they are when they are talking About Absolute truth, this understanding does not pertain to non spiritual people. For this you will need spiral dynamics and experience in each section to relate. 

- you don’t Critise people unless they are talking about absolute infinity. Because that’s is the only occasion when there is a wrong because the absolute truth itself is dualistic. Because life itself is dualistic. There’s nothing that can get passed you at this stage, but this doesn’t apply to people above you who are trying to reach nirvana. They will correct you and your devilry. This will happen until the death of your awareness 

to understand the absolute truth you must accept the death of your awareness. This is the key otherwise you are imagining your own reality. The absolute truth is what ever it is. It’s not for you to make judgements and Critism about because you can not anyone because it will always fall into imagination and delusion. 

The word the absolute truth is a delusion or illusion. What it is pointing to is the only thing that exists and has ever existed for eternity and will ever exists. And that is you.

i am pointing you to the steps of the door. First reach the steps (become enlightened and then unenlightened) and then you must walk up the steps and begin the process (losing your awareness in no mind) and then You must wait for the grace of god to grant you nirvana. It is not something you can attain. To attain something is to have something and for there to be something to be attained. 

What you attain is death in the form of nothing/ emptiness / love / bliss / peace / freedom .. what ever god like qualities you can use to talk about whatnot “freedom” means to you. It is “freedom” to you and that’s why we seek. We seek freedom from our bondage. Some seek the knowledge of freedom, some seek the love of the divine, some seek for the end of their reincarnation and bliss,  some seek for devotion to god. 

What ever the path was does not matter at the steps. You must sit in no mind, without your focus. But you can not do this without a quite mind and therefore you need all exestential questions answering. Only the one who knows Absolute truth can become fully enlightened. 

This is what buddha meant when the 2nd fetta said, trust the buddha he reached full enlightenment. In those 30 days of sitting in the trees. He was graced by god. And when you find the absolute truth you realise the buddha was you, the god blessing was you. God is not other than you, there is no near to fear, you will be in safe hands. 

You must offer life for death 

and you must offer life for the absolute truth. Period

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash  Ahh very interesting. I'm not interested in absolute truth, although I guess after exhausting my interests I'm going to come to the conclusion that what I've been searching for has always been absolute truth, i'm more interested in improving my fitness, my self image, my overall happiness and relationships. Is enlightenment going to be beneficial on this path? Also, do you think an hour of self inquiry and a mild concentration is enough to gain all the insights you just mentioned or am I going to need DMT and LSD to get there?

@Raptorsin7 that’s okay, your time to seek the absolute will come when it is time. Indulge in life as much as you like and remember the key to life is to take everything to its extreme until it becomes unhealthy. It’s only in suffering where we find the truth of the situation. 

Still the enlightenment path itself has many benefits and that includes lack of fear, etc etc the spiritual development you get there will carry over when you have gotten rid of your delusion because you have purified yourself. So it can be said there is benefits of absolute truth and there are healthy , emotional and physical and spiritual benefits you get from the path itself. It is difficult but overall, when you view it as a whole. It’s good, good, good all the way. When you look at your long term progress. Everything looks short in the short term, but life is juiciest when we plan ahead of time and in-case you haven’t realised by now. Means you can not escape enlightenment. However it’s completely your decision :)