Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UDT

LPC nd starting your way to become a creator

1 post in this topic

So I did the Life Purpose Course until the big questionnaire of Leos.
I kind of came into it with an area in mind, and looking into my values and strengths and especially the core concepts pushed me over the edge to say this is really it for now. Thus I didnt feel the need to go further for now. 
Why?
Because this is the one thing I value in life, I would do no matter what, and I also value in other people. 

So there are a lot of ways to monetize my field
And there is a component of lifelong learning and deep self study to acquire knowledge and wisdom
And there is a component of physical practice which is also lifelong and important for credibility and for myself as well. 

Now I have a 42hr job, which a lot of times goes on on evenings or weekends. And this job goes indirectly against the values of my passionate life, but so every office job would.

It is advised to be strategic with your path in life, and I have some sort of directions on where to go.

My feeling urged me to quit everything and dive full time into books and practice, abandon my job and go into cabin in the woods study mode. 
My other feeling says that this would be wrong, I should live normal city live, devote my after hours to the study and let it take its time, even though it may take another 1 or 2 years until I leave my job.

Patience is key vs. You have it, now go all in. 

The problem wiht all in is, that I would have to leave the city I´m in which provides a lot of resources for me in that field and training oportunity and other things to grow and develop. Could be that I become depressed in my lonely cabin lifestyle. Also I have no testing grounds then. 

Any strategic advise? 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?