Strangeloop

Creating a website, building a community of beatboxers

3 posts in this topic

So I'm planning to create a community where beatboxers can gather to my platform and share thoughts around beatbox, music and such.

Now it's just a theory, a thought a dream per say, but it could actually come to life if I really end up doing it. 

The idea is to build a website with videos in it with tutorials on beatboxing, but also there would be a "spiritual" or ideological videos that would have content with mindsets that are required on becoming a beatboxer. Knowledge that would I get from other beatboxers and from my own experience.

Note that I've only beatboxed for 2years now and have little to no contact to other beatboxers(which I really want). This puts me in the start of my journey as a beatboxer. 

Questions I would like to answer:

How to become a world-class beatboxer?

How to Create a community which people would enjoy staying at?

What are the requirements of becoming a leader of the beatbox community?

Can I do it or is it just a fantasy?

P.s as I'm writing the questions I realised that a similar community already exists, they spread the word around beatboxing but they don't have a forum. Other beatboxing communities exist aswell, they're my rivals now. *Puff* be gone the thought

boo boo ba chu

Just because other beatboxing communities exist doesn't mean you can't create something.

Brainstorm ideas for niches. e.g. your idea of a forum.

9 minutes ago, Cocolove said:

boo boo ba chu

This gave me a smile lol and thanks I will think about it or will just let it happen by itself