SriBhagwanYogi

Who am i

2 posts in this topic

Screenshot_20190827_184845.jpgScreenshot_20190827_184946.jpg

This is what Sri Rama really meant, not verbally repeating who am i who am i like parrot 

There are a few traps here that people fall into as well with these words.  There is a assumption already told to be accepted as true already here and that is the "I am" in which the seeker is to accept in their own unique way and is Truth, that see's and is something seeing the "I".  Now this approach succeeds in some to let go of old habits beliefs and clinginesses that can cause suffering, but it can also be a new defined  Absolute/Object point to seek to attain, to believe to be, argue about, feel failure in regards to not reaching or being, and creating all sorts of new knots. 

Also at the end it talks of ending duality, which can be another trap that puts a picture in the seekers mind that duality is a problem to begin with, that needs to be gotten out of, thus creating new knots, time based path ideas of how long and how far it will take and how close one is to this.  It also creates new idea's terms, definitions of what Duality is, and generally what the new defined problems are with Duality.  Thus more knots and believed problems and potential suffering.  Duality is not the problem, nor is "I", body or mind.  These are in action now.  They are not, not supposed to be there, nor supposed to go, nor supposed to remain, or are problems in and of themselves.  So what are they you may ask then.  Well, saying anymore may be to much.....

Edited by Mu_