John West

Safe Sex

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys (and girls),

what can I (male) do in order to make sure I dont get any stds? Is a condom a safe way to go? I mean if it was a girlfriend, one could check it in the hospital, but thats obviously not possible in the case of a one night stand. So anything else to consider?

Good technique for having a long term safe sex is to get married or be in a committed long-term relationship with a girl who wasn't playing slut character before she met you (sleeping with everyone) . This way you don't get any stds or chance is super low. Otherwise, there is always risk involved.

Other than that, I'd say it's more about who you're having sex with, rather than having specific protection tools. There are a shit ton of tools in the market, you can easily google them, but the problem is they strip away joy and intimacy from the intercourse since you can't feel your partner directly and "fluid-bond" with him. It diminishes trust and you both will also have less chemical released from that kind of sex.

Condoms are great, but they are somewhat limited in that area still. Let's say you wear a condom but want to lick her pussy. If she has an STD you're pretty much screwed. So what is the solution? To wear these mental dams made for kunnilingus? And then you would make her wear that dam for a blowjob so you're sure she doesn't give you herpes? How can you enjoy a pussy or a dick this way?

dental-rubber-dam-500x500.jpg

Edited by Hello from Russia