Revolutionary Think

Bullshit Jobs a Political and Spiritual Crisis

9 posts in this topic

Yes, but also be careful not to develop a blaming victim complex on this issue. If you want a passionate job, you can work to create one based around your LP. It's challenging but worthwhile. Become a massive value provider, a powerful creator.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Easier said than done. I've tried all the traditional and non-traditional ways of doing it but, I still find myself stuck. I went to community college got an AA in broadcasting didn't help me career wise. Then a BA in Communication Studies only helped me get a BS job. Then I took these classes on 3D printing and coding. I loved 3D printing but, I couldn't find a job in it even though I was really creative an really skilled at it. I purchased a course called Jumpcut Academy for $1000 to make it big on YouTube (and interestingly enough I was introduced to Actualized.org through a Malaysian guy living in Japan through Jumpcut Academy because when I talked to him how I was sick and tired of pop culture and nonsense on YouTube he showed me your channel). When Jumpcut didn't really pan out I purchased your ultimate life purpose course for $250. Then I got a handle on things and I purchased Success Insider Academy for $500. When that helped but, not too much I decided to create a communications course myself through Udemy (before I got involved with a financial MLM). Then I got a refund for the MLM and joined Dan Loks High Ticket Closer course for $2500. I actually have made some money through closing deals but, not enough for return on investment. I think this links to a deeper structural problem in our education and economy yet, I am trying and not giving up. I do have moments when I get bothered though. 

Yes, it is very hard.

Yes, it does point to deeper systemic economic problems which need to be reformed.

But, it can still be done. Success requires a lot of trial and error and persistence. Remember, you only need one thing to pan out. All those courses have laid some foundation. Now you're ready to pounce on some new opportunity.

Success in business requires being opportunistic and creative. You can't just copy what everyone else is doing. You must always be on the lookout for your niche. Always be thinking about how you can provide massive value to the world.

3D printing sounds like an exciting new field with enormous future potential.

Well the awesome thing is that I'm in the process of masterminding with other people who have taken online courses talking about the blind spots in the market (don't want to share too much info here) yet, we're creating something to address all the blind spots in traditional online marketing. 

4 hours ago, Revolutionary Think said:

we're creating something to address all the blind spots in traditional online marketing.

Oh God, not another pyramid scheme. I have created a monster.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh God, not another pyramid scheme. I have created a monster.

Is your LP course a pyramid scheme? What about University and all those people in debt? What about all the other programs I invested in? Seems like everything is a pyramid scheme these days? 

If the education system wasn't so frustrating and unhelpful we'd probably see either 90% of these schemes gone or at least 90% of people wouldn't fall for them. Our dumb system just reaping what it's sowing. Now you can help us out if you want whatever we're creating to not be a "Pyramid Scheme" yet, the thing is when we get actual results for people and not turn them into "hype zombies" which I've seen these other courses and not just Universities do it'll actually be a good thing. 

Edited by Revolutionary Think