assx95

I was thinking about death, questioned a possibility and then I threw up

2 posts in this topic

Being dead feels exactly like being alive.

What if i am dead, and i am doing the same things i did, when i was alive?  I wouldn't have known when death happened, and i would have continued on, like its' another moment. For a moment, i thought i was a spirit trapped in a spirit world. 

There was a sense of calm, everything seemed unreal as in a dream, i felt like i knew nothing, and then the terror kicked in, that if i am dead, what am i actually doing? And i threw up. I couldn't stomach the idea that I might be dead, and the people in my life could be the figments of my imagination like in a dream, and that i left the real world behind. There was this feeling of eerieness and horror. Like what now? I am trapped. This is hell. This is horrible. Even though i could have moments where i am at peace with everything, and it's a thing of beauty. Kind of like an LSD trip, and i am fully sober. 

TL;DR: A re-contextualization happened, that i am in a spirit world, and for it be that way, i must be dead in the material one. 

Edited by assx95

Dead and alive are just ideas. Consider the possibility that you are neither and both at once, or better yet beyond both concepts:)

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions