Lubomir

Sex before/during/after Ayahuasca

1 post in this topic

I started this topic 2 days ago in section which contant psychedelics, but right now I think that this topic is more suitable here...

Let me start with that I know, I know "everyone" will tell me that it is a bad idea to do that. Because of ............ a lot of stuff.....
But is there someone who did it and can share his experience?

Because, I got my own story about it.
Me and my girlfriend were camping in the forest at big, old mountain, where she in the past lived. We decided (long before it) that it would be great for her to try Ayahuasca too (I did it year before). Things came together and she was prepared for it. So at first morning of that camping (she followed the right diet) we prepared Ayahuasca for her. When was everything ready and Aya was ready in a small cup for her to drink, she went just to pee before it. I was sitting there waiting for her to come back and suddenly a strong wind occur and make our blanked to run into the cup and spill it. I saved just a small dose of it. - We believe it was meant to be...

So she drinked a really small dose. After that we waited, talk a bit about things. After 3 hours she didnt feel anything, so we started to thing that it might not have any effect on her, due to the small dose or something. So we switched completely out of it and after a while we ended up having sex, it was really strong tension for it and under the blue sky, on that mountain surrounded completely by nature, it was awesome... It took about 30min till I cummed and after it we just layed next to each other. It didn't took even a minute and she suddenly said "I feel something, it's coming"... - Ayahuasca just hit her right after our sex.

Her experience was pleasant, I was there for her the whole time and she felt really good. Had some nice visions.
This took about 2 hours after which it stopped, like completely. We were debating for another hour and nothing happened, so we went together for water to the near river. When we came to the river, she sat down, looked at me and told me that it is there again and that she wants to be alone. I was suspicious if she can take it, because she told me if I can go back to our camp and she came after me when it is over. I was there for her about 10-20mins and after that I decided "Ok, I believe that you can take it, but I'll come back to you after 1 hour", she agreed.
I went back to our camp, really, really slow, still not very sure and suddenly, she appeared behind me, with eyes saying "I can't take it, I need your help". So I took her by the hand and went with her to our camp. It wasnt so pleasant this time, but with me, she felt save. This takes about another hour and after it nothing camed.

I would love to hear your experiences with these, or similar cases. I'm not really searching for thoughts about why do, or do not do that, or things telling me that we did this or that wrong and we should be ashamed of yourself or that Mother Ayahuasca will punish us for it.

Thank you :)