Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayFueel

Anybody try DXM for contemplation?

4 posts in this topic

I dosed 300mg about 2 hours ago and I currently feel closer to my true nature. What are your experiences on DXM?

Leo doesn't recommend dissociatives due to safety reasons but he has confirmed it can be used for this work too. 

I was a big experimenter of dxm doing 1g doses at times. 3rd and 4th plateau doses can directly make you realize God. It helps you see through the veil that is form into the formless. It's habit forming though so proceed with caution with this substance but I think it has incredible spiritual potential. 

My awakening happened with 300mg dxm and 500ug lsd in which I was shown and understood consciousness and nothingness. I could see the universe arising from the formless. It was beautiful. Mind shattering. This was before I even knew of Leo and I was saying many of the stuff he said. 

Dxm is the vast infinite formless sea, while the lsd navigates the formed  sail. Form and formless of both substances harmonizing to show the grand paradox. 

44 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Leo doesn't recommend dissociatives due to safety reasons but he has confirmed it can be used for this work too. 

I was a big experimenter of dxm doing 1g doses at times. 3rd and 4th plateau doses can directly make you realize God. It helps you see through the veil that is form into the formless. It's habit forming though so proceed with caution with this substance but I think it has incredible spiritual potential. 

My awakening happened with 300mg dxm and 500ug lsd in which I was shown and understood consciousness and nothingness. I could see the universe arising from the formless. It was beautiful. Mind shattering. This was before I even knew of Leo and I was saying many of the stuff he said. 

Dxm is the vast infinite formless sea, while the lsd navigates the formed  sail. Form and formless of both substances harmonizing to show the grand paradox. 

You get that on black market too ? Cause dxm in syrup only thing you'll plateau is toilet

45 minutes ago, Aeris said:

You get that on black market too ? Cause dxm in syrup only thing you'll plateau is toilet

You can, but I usually don't. I don't know what the forum rule is for sourcing legal otc substances so I'll avoid any store or branding mentions but there are two main forms of dxm. Hbr and polisterex. Poli is extended release so it takes double the time to get the dosage, while Hbr is all at once. I Mainly use Hbr. 

Syrup is one route it's found in, which I could handle in my early experimenting days, but quickly became too repulsive to my stomach. I eventually moved to Hbr gel caps which I would take anywhere from 20-65 15mg gelcaps. I also found them to in general have less impact on the body avoiding all of the he syrup contents. I found a website that'd sell me 5400mg bulk for super cheap. You really don't need to go to rc vendors or dark net if you are ok with getting the medicine brands. Some brands in the US even clearly target dxm users. Especially when they go to events and set up beside weed stands ?

Extracting poli from syrup is incredibly easy and there are many guides. I hear Hbr is less practical and needs extensive chemistry knowledge though. 

Edited by Shadowraix