guanyin

Natural Experience

2 posts in this topic

Hello to all, for quite some time I have difficulties in this field, youll understand how it might relate to you later.
Story is like this :

For sometime now after doing a buddhist meditation which completely shattered my view on the human body (the one when you visualize the 32 layers on the body and inquire, the story with the prostitute for those who know) after that sexual attraction was not existent.
That was the case for quite some time until my letting go brought on all these women like a maget that liked me for me but more so the not caring if something will happen or not.
I fell back into manipulating reality in that realm until an insight of not resistance occurred, meaning I should let the body happen and let it do what it feels, if its horny and theres a girl that wants me, lets have sex.

Enough intro, NOW this is where the interesting stuff happened.
A few days ago I met a girl in a festival she asked my number and we met up in the city.
After a night we spent in my place lying high and cuddling on the bed, the day after we hung out and went to her place.
I was lying on her bed looking at the light for quite some time until physical reality completely turned into dust, literally breaking apart in front of my eyes, melting away, then this sense of serenity came. It felt like after effect of my major psychadelic breakthroughs. And so, god was reminding me to let go.
of course I cant argue with my intuition and god. but I still have this question, I dont understand how this game works after "certain realizations"
should i just ignore completely my sexual desire and desire to build a true connection, should it just be friendly? I had it good not caring, but if you dont care too much they get tired and go. anyone? :)

*** Im not asking for pick up advise! Im looking for tuning myself deeper and improving the flow, just this area is difficult to talk about.

Thanks!