Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
assx95

Need Input: On Strategizing the path to Self-Actualization

1 post in this topic

What i notice is that Leo has come at certain concepts with varying perspectives. What that does is, while I try to integrate the material, it becomes redundant. 

As an example - The common link between getting true happiness and overcoming addictions and to develop sensitivity  is to open up to the purifying fire of emptiness. Similarly the key to understanding procrastination, laziness and to action is the concept of Resistance. And also compelling vision, which ties in with the entire gamut. Also, there are like 3-5 videos on happiness and contentment, which all tie in together in the advanced video which is a practical one. A small change to make, if correctly identified could create a huge difference. 

So what I do : 
1. I instill the habit of meditation. 
2. I write down a compelling vision. I take action on it. 
3. I created a commonplace book on Onenote to note down insights, for contemplation, and for tracking progress of different areas. And for notes i am making on Leo's videos. 

The thing i am struggling with is : I am creating a complex web of structures, and it becomes hard to actually identify the concept to be put into action out of the abundant theory out there, and there is this constant fear that I am missing out on something. Also, the insights i get, and the contemplation i do, they might tell me a different story on what needs to be done. How do i resolve this? How are you guys doing it?