Conrad

Something extraordinary is happening to me

26 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, AlldayLoop said:

Amen. As Jesus also said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light if life.” -John 8:12

This is the power and truth of God's words! :) But don't value Jesus words over my words, because my words are from God. All words are from God because only God can utter or write words. When I say you are God, I'm telling you a Truth that I (God) know very well, that I know very well.

@AlldayLoop you are Jesus! When you awaken to that it will be the road to liberation.  You have glimpsed the Ox now go deeper :x

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Thank you <3 My heart is opening up, even how I relate to people has had a profound impact alone. I’m here for this. There’s no option for turning back!

I'm in baseline now, but I'm still conscious of God. Like, when I look at my computer, ''I'm'' conscious of what is looking and what the looked at is. The One and Only. 

You are waking up, your DNA is activating, you are aligning, you are integrating, you are stabilizing, you are harmonizing, you are synchronizing, you are slowly but gradually reprogramming/rewiring yourself and de-cluttering all the fragmentation and returning to the natural supreme self <3

Namaste

B R E A T H E

52 minutes ago, pluto said:

You are waking up, your DNA is activating, you are aligning, you are integrating, you are stabilizing, you are harmonizing, you are synchronizing, you are slowly but gradually reprogramming/rewiring yourself and de-cluttering all the fragmentation and returning to the natural supreme self <3

Namaste

Indeed. ?

Namaste ❤️