Dimi

Truth

13 posts in this topic

What is the difference between formless and everything else?

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

I am going to have to stop trying making sense of this :D

I do realize what you are saying and I am going to have to meditate more on that, letting go of the desire to question "it" in any way and just being it instead.

Thank you for your reply ;)

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

thank you for being you ;)

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

I need to figure out what it is that "prevents" me of loving myself, why do I find it more easier to love "others" than myself?

I have no issue what so ever to accept and believe everything i know so far even with all experiences i have had but yet it is not all in my experience or i tend so easily to get distracted from it, Love.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

I have no idea who I am, not in the sense of who I really am at the fundamental level, but who I am right now.

I really need to question myself about that.

I need to focus on loving myself, sending love, make everything I do into a Loving way of doing it, in a profound way.

If I don't know who I really am, how can I love myself totally???

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Love is all there is :)

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Something specific is blocking me from Loving myself, this is the thing I need to find.

After that all will go naturally.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Yeah self acceptance. ?

You can change entire world build and create Whatever you want. Love everyone and everything. But to love yourself no no no no. Everything else except that. ?

Love and Light. ❤️?

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah self acceptance. ?

You can change entire world build and create Whatever you want. Love everyone and everything. But to love yourself no no no no. Everything else except that. ?

Love and Light. ❤️?

Exactly :| :) :D ❤️?

No idea what is blocking me on this ... will need to meditate on that one.

?

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞