sargam

Why do men take women for granted?

25 posts in this topic

I think that gender as the sole characteristic to distinguish people is a bit over-generalized. As though all men were equal...

The category "Men" includes about 3.5 billion people, each with a unique character.

So, I guess there are quite some significant differences among so many people. And, of course, they behave in radically different ways in a relationship.

Maybe only the men you meet become jerks? Maybe you attract a certain kind of men. 

It's an interesting dynamic that victims of domestic violence very often become victims again even with a new partner. Coincidence?

So, maybe you need to re-evaluate your dating approach rather than blaming "men".

Hard times create strong men. 
Strong men create good times. 
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

@sargam story of my life (even if you send nudes because seeing someone vulnerable is another form of taking)

delete this

3 hours ago, laptophaver said:

@sargam story of my life (even if you send nudes because seeing someone vulnerable is another form of taking)

@laptophaver  sorry I did not understand what you meant 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Shiva said:

I think that gender as the sole characteristic to distinguish people is a bit over-generalized. As though all men were equal...

The category "Men" includes about 3.5 billion people, each with a unique character.

So, I guess there are quite some significant differences among so many people. And, of course, they behave in radically different ways in a relationship.

Maybe only the men you meet become jerks? Maybe you attract a certain kind of men. 

It's an interesting dynamic that victims of domestic violence very often become victims again even with a new partner. Coincidence?

So, maybe you need to re-evaluate your dating approach rather than blaming "men".

You seem to be chid belonging to a family of domestic Violence 

Edited by sargam

29 minutes ago, sargam said:

You seem to be chid belonging to a family of domestic Violence 

To change your dating approach instead of complaining about other people or "men" is well-intentioned advice. No need to get personal...

Hard times create strong men. 
Strong men create good times. 
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.