Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zec

Life Coaching Insights

4 posts in this topic

I was using coaching questions on a few buddies and had them fill out a Life Wheel Assesment which covers areas such as work, money, living environment, personal growth, health and recreation, community, family, and God. You rank your satisfaction on each area and use questions to get down to goal setting. One of main areas that stuck out the most was community and I can’t help but wonder If this is the average area that people are most dissatisfied in life. Is there any other coaches who notice this as well?

Why do you think that is? I have some ideas but I’m curious what you think (and no I don’t do life coaching) 

I feel like it’s the stem of why all the other areas are so disfunctional. My buddy said that most of his dissatisfaction in life stems from his lack of conscious friends and his lack of contribution to society which is a huge first step to improving the other areas. Also I think it’s just because there’s a lack of understanding in most communities so there is a lot of stigma.

@Zec if someone’s going into self help it is because they do not feel satisfied with themselves. Why would someone who’s not happy with themselves be able to participate completely within their community? They won’t be able to because there’s so much in themselves they don’t/can’t accept, it’s all going to reflect on their reality and what they see in others. It all comes down to the work on themselves, and their level of responsibility for how they cope and face their fears  

just my thoughts