Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gustav

Hardcore PUA Game Practice - How To

2 posts in this topic

Hello!

I am a 22 years old guy from Sweden, at the time working a bit extra and mostly devote my time to personal development studies from home (autodidactism). I have some saved money and all opportunities are open basically.

I seriously need to improve my game (pick-up/flirting skills) and I have now dived into lots of theory but without getting much practice.

I have many goals and skills that I’m working on, but improving my game (rapidly) is something I really want to prioritize and make my life revolve largely around for the next 1-2 years.

I live in a mid-size town with poor nightlife, and so I want to relocate for my purposes.

How do I practically set up this project, this "lifestyle"?

I don’t really have a clear idea of what it would look like tangibly. I imagine myself "going out" (bars, clubs etc.) at night, and then just doing a lot of plain cold approaching in the day time. This is basically what the pick-up teachers have done and teach.

Can someone who might have tried this or have any advice comment on how to go about this in a good, healthy way? The things I wonder about are:

1.      The most optimal environment? Where is a good place to live for this purpose, around the world? US, Australia? I reckon it ought to be an English-speaking country to avoid language barriers. LA? I’ve heard it’s a poor dating scene, but maybe good for practicing game? Vegas? I believe @Leo Gura said he moved there for the nightlife and to go out. Should I live near a college campus, or downtown? Which dating scenes are most competitive? Promiscuous? Etc. etc.

2.    Accommodation & logistics? Should I live in a private apartment? That would cost money, the alternative is to "couch surf" or volunteer-work and get a room for free, but then privacy is obviously a problem. Other alternatives?

3.    The context or official anchor during this time period? Meaning, "just sitting in my apartment" and then going for a walk a couple times a day and at night to game some girls feels a bit hollow for such a long time. I don’t want to go to university and study full-time. I would rather take a job at a café or hostel or whatever (ideally social) to anchor my existence in something. What could that be, something that still allows me to go out a lot and game? What are some other social jobs (not requiring qualification)? Or any other ideas?

Are there other things to think about, or just general feedback on the idea? As I said, I really want to prioritize this part of my life. Going hardcore I see as necessary, and where I live right now doesn’t really allow that.

Thanks!

I learned pickup in Dalarna xD but was arguably in a unique position. Never devoted my life to pick up tho. 

Do you prefer going over-seas?  You'll need a green card to get into the US, I suspect AU has a similar system.  There are English speaking countries in the EU, Malta for instance, alternatively living in a "touristy" location might do you well.  

Places like Uppsala, Lund or Göteborg are full of young people.   Stockholm is fine as well, they have some decent clubs there.  Barista is probably a good job.

As for living share the apartment with someone if you have multiple bed rooms. People usually let you do your thing if you let them know in advance.