Vinsanity

Disappointment

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys do you have any videos dealing with disappointment about situations,or videos dealing with feeling bad about expectations that did not come true? Or even deeper, just becoming outcome independent? Thanks a lot guys, I've just been let down a lot by myself mostly and I want to quit beating myself up.

On 5/3/2016 at 11:41 PM, Vinsanity said:

Hey guys do you have any videos dealing with disappointment about situations,or videos dealing with feeling bad about expectations that did not come true? Or even deeper, just becoming outcome independent? Thanks a lot guys, I've just been let down a lot by myself mostly and I want to quit beating myself up.

why are you holding the expectations?  that is the question you have to answer for yourself. If you are going to hold on to any expectation hold on to this one,   i expect you to do what is important to you.  It will be true 99.9 % of the time.  When you awaken fully you will drop that one too, but it will help you until you are able and will save you some of the pain and misery associated with expectations and attachments.

@charlie2dogs Thanks charlie, what is important to me right now is being happy, and holding onto my expectations believing it will help me does not make me happy. Therefore I must stop. thank you.