Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OBEler

Psychedelic trips with AL-LAD: eyes open vs closed

4 posts in this topic

Hello there,

I have already some experience on AL-LAD and my plan is  to trip 10 times on AL-LAD, each aroud 150-200 microgram. 

My goals with this plan is mainly spiritual: to grow a lot, to get insight, to purify me, to help me being more conscious even during the day. To come closer to god

On the day offs I meditate for 30 minutes and do some pranama exercises.

My question is, should I open or close my eyes during the trip? Personally I like more eyes closed during meditation. I feel save here. But I ask me if I get more out of  a trip if I open my eyes. Can I experience all the spiritual stuff like non dualty also with eyes closed? What is better in your opinion? Are there some dangers?

You'll know what to do when you're tripping, I don't think you need to preplan this. There's no danger in closing or opening your eyes - unless you're talking about walking into traffic or something obviously.

I tend to prefer closed-eye meditation myself, I find I can go deeper that way. I find AL-LAD a more open-eye type of trip. AL-LAD is very long lasting, so you're probably going to want your eyes open for at least some of it.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish Thanks for your answer. I plan to lie on my bed with closed eyes and just be. But I agree with you that AL-LAD is more open eyed type of a drug

Maybe I plan different settings. I never tripped alone on the beach, would this work with AL-LAD? Or could this be too much of visual experience? like the whole ocean is breathing, this would be scary just thinking about

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler the beach would be an amazing place to have a trip on AL-LAD imo

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.