Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zeke

The hardest chakra to unlock

2 posts in this topic

Guys I'm not lien but the hardest chakra to open is the root chakra not only does it have ur fears but it has ur ancestor fears when i meditate on my root chakra my buttocks and hamstrings feel like a brick brb not grounded brb shaky legs brb anxiety disorders hopefully I can open my root chakra one day but it has so much tension I know I'm not the only one that feels all this tension when I work on my root chakra..and I thought my third eye was the most blocked one naw try opening ur root that shi is the most blocked no wonder why everybody has anxiety disorders cuz there buttocks feels like bricks lol God dang it ganesha I'm still tryna get ganesha to open my root chakra but it hasn't open yet I got lil glimpses of it being open but I haven't cracked it open yet have any of y'all opened yall root chakra yet? and btw if u grew up in a poor family then ur root chakra will be blocked to cuz the root chakra is all about money and also when I was working on my root chakra I had memories in my mind of the deaths in the holocaust so it's like the people in the holocaust past those unconcious memories to me that nobody has dealt with it's crazy and cool at the same time cuz I have people from the last generation fears in my root chakra.