Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anton_Pierre

Stop confusing this work!

24 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Anton_Pierre said:

You can easily use breathing techniques to let go of your intellect.

By doing certain breathing techniques, you put air and blood into organs which have an intelligence far greater than your brain.

Blood brained people will always have life problems, but put your blood into you organs through advance breathwork, and you will live a joyful life.

There are no dimensions, realms, or “hells” for “you” to be in. You can not point to these. One can only complain behind these. Care fully for yourself. Be attentive to the sensations accompanying such thoughts, feel their message, they are sent in loving you. These thoughts are empty, let them remain empty and fleeting. Fill your heart rather. You can lift what others can’t. You can see what others can’t. It’s not pleasant to squander. 

Breath for the joy of breathing. In love. 

Intellect: The power of knowing as distinguished from the power to feel and to will.

One arising thought, and another. How wondrous and inexplicable?!

Claim them, and the thought story begins. “You” with the intellect, “your” knowledge. “You” who can put down such an intellect. 

“Jesus spoke to me, and this is what I am to tell you”, can start a war longer than any life lasts. By all means, know thy self. But also, be thy self. Speak As thy self.

This serves (hopefully) only as the other side of a duality, the yin to your stated yang, the intention, even of the hardballing, is wholeness.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE