outlandish

5-MeO-DPT

24 posts in this topic

@Esoteric thanks for the info. DPT light would be pretty interesting, and oral is such a civilized ROA. Did you have a preference for the AcO vs HO?

I didn't realize it was a hard synth. I noticed it pop up here and there and never grabbed it because of the backlog I mentioned. Looks like it's currently available as well. Too many psychedelics to test, not enough trippin' time lol.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

20 minutes ago, outlandish said:

@Esoteric thanks for the info. DPT light would be pretty interesting, and oral is such a civilized ROA. Did you have a preference for the AcO vs HO?

I didn't realize it was a hard synth. I noticed it pop up here and there and never grabbed it because of the backlog I mentioned. Looks like it's currently available as well. Too many psychedelics to test, not enough trippin' time lol.

It was some years ago and I think only insufflated it, but I could've tried it orally (4-aco-dpt). DPT is a waste orally, but I actually don't remember if it is the same deal with the 4-version. I wasn't man enough to take it up the ass back then.

With 4-ho-dpt you need a shitload to get through, so I took like 70mg I think and had an average trip. Just cozy you know, I only did it once and I remember I took a long walk on it at night. Though I have read some reports it can get you far if you are willing to take much. So I definitely prefer 4-aco-dpt over it.

Edited by Esoteric
Added

I thought 4-AcO-DPT and 4-HO-DPT are fully orally bioavailable, but could be wrong. Yes, DPT itself is a waste orally. I would expect 5-MeO-DPT to be close to inactive orally.

Interesting that 4-AcO-DPT is more potent than 4-HO-DPT. The 4-AcO vs 4-HO's are usually very near to equipotent.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

5 minutes ago, outlandish said:

I thought 4-AcO-DPT and 4-HO-DPT are fully orally bioavailable, but could be wrong.

I believe you are right.