Damien

Visualisation, meditation, auto hypnosis to favor healing post knee surgery

3 posts in this topic

Lovely people,

I just underwent reconstructive surgery for my ACL and meniscus. I was able to follow the intervention on a screen. I quickly realized how much particles of old ligament and bone fragment due to the drilling were left in my knee cap. Furthermore, my bones need to heal, my meniscus needs to heal and the new graft needs to re-vascularize. 

I am looking for any additional techniques or resources that could help me encourage the healing process in my knee.

Merci 

3 hours ago, Damien said:

Lovely people,

I just underwent reconstructive surgery for my ACL and meniscus. I was able to follow the intervention on a screen. I quickly realized how much particles of old ligament and bone fragment due to the drilling were left in my knee cap. Furthermore, my bones need to heal, my meniscus needs to heal and the new graft needs to re-vascularize. 

I am looking for any additional techniques or resources that could help me encourage the healing process in my knee.

Merci 

Similar problems with the knee.

I had not used surgery, although i could not walk without pain and many years of periods of not walking etc. Hard times.

How i heal it? 

Kundalini Shakti

Awakening

I lost all hope but i was convinced inside that there is something more. So i started in reallity to find ways to heal the body when i was in crisis. And by accident i can say or i don't know, i have awakened. Without knowing what this is. So i listened to breath by instinct and insights came to me in how to to everything.

Now i specialize in Tantra yoga and healing with energy, remote or laying hands.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.