Bridge to Infinity

The main idea of the book "Conversations with god"

3 posts in this topic

Love is all there was in the beginning (before time, the physical realm, our universe) then this Love wanted to know truly what it was capable of, so it sought to experience itself and created an infinite dimension where it divided itself into infinite perspectives in hopes that these perspectives could experience one another as love.

God has divided itself into infinite pieces/partitions and has created an opposite polarity of itself (the opposite of love), "fear/survival" in order so it can know what love is. 

You can only be up in relation to down. 

this logic applies to love as well, you can only know love in relation to fear.

For that reason alone we exist to experience the grandest love, (God) that's the reason the physical realm exists, it's a sandbox God/I/You have created so that God/I/You can experience itself.

That's the soul purpose of Survival, it's all designed with infinite precision . Beyond how it serves the limited you as an ego.

Ego was created so that you could transcend it, so that you can know fear, and once transcending the ego know truly what love is, and then it's purpose is fulfilled. 

To know Whooo you aaaareeee

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Currently a few hours into the Audio book. The wisdom is absolutely golden and it all rings so true and right. One issue I'm having with it is the finished product seems so contrived. I'm sure it was completed so for easy consumption but I'd personally much prefer the list of raw insights that were originally jotted down. 

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa