foninja

Right Action Or Pleasure Action

3 posts in this topic

working while feeling bad

or

making sure to feel good thn work?

----

I would say good thn work. But what if nothing makes you feel good before you work. I just feel bad...and I have no clue how to feel better. I'm doing right action now, and funny I feel better. I'm doing it slowly and breathing with good posture. But I can easily see that taking right action not making me feel good. This makes me feel like..I could end up not feeling better any moment stuck in feeling bad. I'm very young. I have no weird diseases. I come from a typical American family.

When you feel terrible just emotional what do you do? Nothing extreme has happens to you like a family has died. you go by the normal day, but you just feel emotional one day like bad. Not crying not bec of passed trauma. Nothing doesn't feels good. What do you do when that happens? I just want to get some validation if what I should do is to just stop worrying about feeling good and just do what I know I HAVE to.

I'm not sure what type of work you're doing. But what usually helps me is having a strong awareness of why I'm doing that. It usually helps me get through it and I feel good with the end result. Another thing that helps me is a technique that Leo talks about in his videos. He explains that you should go to a solitary place for a period of time and just sit and think about what is bothering you and why. Leo says to do this for about a week. In my current situation this wasn't possible. So what I decided to do was take a Sunday or Saturday for the next three weeks and find a calm place all alone and think about what my issue was, why it was an issue in the first place, and how to fix the issue for good. 

Edited by Steven Colon

@foninja

7 hours ago, Steven Colon said:

But what usually helps me is having a strong awareness of why I'm doing that.

I thing this too and would like to add: be fully concentrated in what you are doing, so your presence would let your thoughts (which are generally the source of moods) flow away. So you can do what you do (without following your thoughts) and it becomes at the same time more profound and the result is much better.

In short:

A strong awareness in why and in what you are doing.

I remember Eckart Tolle said something like:

You have to be passionate, joyful by what ever you are doing or at least able to accept it (hope it's your case :))