Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rocky

Unsure About What Kind Of Friend/relationship This Girl Wants With Me...

4 posts in this topic

I'm 18 and never had any 'real' relationships with any girl before but I've been really good friends with this girl from Ukraine who is 20 and also never been in a relationship, who I've known for about 5/6 years, and it's worked out pretty well.

But for the past 6 months this girl has been really eager to message and call me on skype and etc more so than usual as she moved back to kiev a few years prior, and she has suggested studying at the university I'm going to for her masters degree, as well as suggesting that I stay around hers on holiday or something, is it possible that she wants something more than a friendship? 

Because she was never really all that loving towards me before and my understanding I was pretty much friend-zoned from day one and I still believed I was, but she has been messaging me a lot more like daily and seems really happy when we call and now she's offering me to move in with her which I personally interpret as her wanting more than a friendship? 

I'm unsure on what to do because I would love to move in with her but, the fact that I am uncertain of her intentions makes me unsure how to react to the situation because I don't want to say or do anything that would shock her in a bad way, because she has never made it clear on whether she likes me or not but that maybe because I said she was my best friend and i don't know whether she thinks I've friend zoned her.

Any advice on what I could do to get a better idea of the situation and what she might be thinking would be most appreciated.

Have you thought to simply ask? As hard as it can feel to ask someone a question like that, trying to figure out what's going on in someone else's mind is even more difficult. 

2 hours ago, Anicko said:

Have you thought to simply ask? As hard as it can feel to ask someone a question like that, trying to figure out what's going on in someone else's mind is even more difficult.

^^ Couldn't have put it better myself.

Best way to know what someone is thinking, is to ask them. At least in the first instance. Takes out a lot of guesswork.

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

@Anicko I have but I'm worried what she will think of me if I do, but I guess eventually i will just have to, if she is freaked out by it will have been a learning experience i guess.