Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mada_

I think I'm an escapist

3 posts in this topic

I have come to this conclusion because a definition i found matched me. 

In relation mostly to my school work, i allow it to irritate me as i feel my time would be better spent doing 'my' research, when i begin a life changing book the textbook summaries of topics im given at school just seen 10x more tedious. 

I have inquired and decided i could just use it as a platform for me making shit, as I'm doing a few creative subjects. But i feel as though my other pursuits in life, my existential research and life purpose out way academia. Yet if I son learn how to tackle drudgery, is this a recipe for failure? 

It doesn't seem directly applicable to my entrepreneurial ambitions. So why bother? Is there something I'm not seeing? 

Mada, thank you for sharing this.

Do you have any thoughts on whether this conception of yourself as an escapist could be useful to you in some way?

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

On 17/05/2019 at 5:12 PM, Dan502 said:

Mada, thank you for sharing this.

Do you have any thoughts on whether this conception of yourself as an escapist could be useful to you in some way?

Hahahaha. 

Thankyou for this question. 

Rather than "I'm an incompetent escapist who doesn't study", i can just implement these habits because i see their value