Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Useless folk

Armodafilnil + Cigarette can be fatal. Please help me with information

5 posts in this topic

I don't know if i am too sensitive but today after i took 1 armodafilnil pill and an hour later i smoked 1 cigarette. I VOW: Just one. But I got an extremely devastating pain inside the forhead ( The upper part of the nose locating between the eyes). I'm not sure if it's called the frontal lobe in English. It was unexpected. I am not a cigarette addict. I have just smoked for a month. But I never have any problems smoking 1 cigarette 

It makes me wonder if nicotine ( or some other substance) in cigarette plus armodafilnil can damage brain. 

The pain is still lingering now but I'm ok. 

I understand that self actualization means you will have to do your own research but please, empathize with me guys. I'm from a third world country. I'm just a poor man busy working in a convenient store for 15 hours everyday. Right now I have no knowledge of chemistry. Might try to learn in the future. I vow that i am not a type of man that likes creating excuses.

Just quit the smoking, its horrible for your health. Do you feel better now? I suggest not mixing the two again. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@RillesI am summoning all strength left to write this. I think i am in danger now. The pain has changed its characteristics. It's not like someone is hitting me in the forehead anymore but it makes my brain and body lose nearly all the physical strength because the effect seems to have permeated my entire brain. I feel like i can faint any moment. My arms and legs lost all strength. All the neurons in my brain seem to have been torn apart. I am suffocating now.

No words can define this state. I will go to sleep

@Useless folk I'm going to preface this with a caveat that I'm not a doctor and this is not medical advice. But I'll do my best to share what I know.

It sounds like you're going through something really horrible right now, I hope you're ok and have been able to get some actual medical advice if possible.

There isn't a specific dangerous interaction between nicotine and armodafinil. If there was, the drug companies would have noticed by now and we would be informed about this. There is not a well known problem with combining the two, and you're 100% for sure not the first person to have a cigarette with armodafinil.

Here are some possibilities:

• However, I think it's possible that you have some other problem and the combination, or one of the drugs alone, tipped the balance in your system and is causing these bad symptoms. 
  • Another possibility is that you are having a bad reaction to the armodafinil. Have you had it before without the negative symptoms? Perhaps it is not a drug that's compatible with you.
  • Another possibility is that the drug you took isn't actually armodafinil. Are you sure of it's veracity?

Do you have high blood pressure?

It is extremely unlikely that you have suffered brain damage/injury from this, what you are feeling is probably not what you think it is.

Anyways I hope you're OK. Please check back in and let us know how you are.

And yes, you should quit smoking after this. It should be easy to quit now. It's one of the worst habits you could have for your health.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

See a doctor. Asap.

Dont look at me! Look inside!