Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KP_Spirituality27

so i am going to die after this trip?

4 posts in this topic

Hello. I have been sitting for 4 years in spiritual development. It all started with me at the age of 15 after watching the movie "the way of the peaceful warrior." The first two years were difficult and complicated, especially for such a young person.
I've been meditating for last a year everyday. I think I understood completely non-duality. I'm sure everyone talks about the same, only in their own individual way. Recently I bought a growkit of magical mushrooms and expierenced my 3 trips. How they opened my mind  me is indescribable. In the last one I was sitting in "samadhi". I literally did not exist. I was the whole room. This is beyond logic and words. It was NOT COMPLETE NO ONE in my experience. Since then, my meditation is very deep. I feel like I'm all around and at the same time there was no one in it. And think that it was only 2.5g of mushrooms ... This Saturday I plan to take 5g and die forever. Completely drown in samadhi. Understand that no one ever existed here. Nobody was experiencing this. There was only an eternal empty conciousness. Wish me luck. Hehe :D

Jumping from 2.5g to 5g is fucking retarded, but I know you're not going to listen to me. I just want you to be able to look back, and not feel like the victim because no one told you that high doses of mushrooms aren't rainbows and butterflies. Safe travels. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Leo, whats your point on 5th plateau level ?