Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KP_Spirituality27

Dosing of mushrooms every week?

7 posts in this topic

Hey.
I have recently grown magic mushrooms and expierenced my first 3 trips - how much they taught me, healed me and opened my mind that is beyond all boundaries. Within 2 months, I went through 3 trips ( 2g, 3,5g, 2g) and I wonder if I should not make a trip every week until I get my self-realization? My meditation is going really deep ... very deep ... I have the feeling that my consciousness will soon become unidentified with the body ...

every time I learn so much, I discover new things, I get rid of conditions and they have no side effects, so why not do it every 7 days?

I feel wonderful after them. I do not want to come back to them again. It is really indifferent to me, I do not have a "desire" like for example nicotine. It's just that my awareness with each trip is increasing dramatically ...and self-realization, spiritual development is the only one purpose of using them

what you think about that?
as I watched Leo once, he told me that every week is the maximum frequency. It's better not to cross it

I went through a similar process when I first introduced psychedelics - they opened up so many new doors. I tripped  once a week for about two months and found it wasn’t sustainable. A full tolerance reset is about 12 days, the “magic”, started to fade and I got behind on integration. So I changed the regime to one regular trip per month and 2-3 mini-trips per month. That felt much more sustainable and the mini-trips helped integrate the deeper trips. Over time, my baseline conscious level increased and my mind-body only needed a small mini-dose dose for a boost. 

30 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I went through a similar process when I first introduced psychedelics - they opened up so many new doors. I tripped  once a week for about two months and found it wasn’t sustainable. A full tolerance reset is about 12 days, the “magic”, started to fade and I got behind on integration. So I changed the regime to one regular trip per month and 2-3 mini-trips per month. That felt much more sustainable and the mini-trips helped integrate the deeper trips. Over time, my baseline conscious level increased and my mind-body only needed a small mini-dose dose for a boost. 

it's great to hear that. what dose do you mean by writing a mini dose? Did you finally reach the level where psychedelics ceased to be needed because your natural consciousness has already grown to such an extent that psychedelics did not change anything?

You will suit all that by yourself.

On 5/1/2019 at 9:55 AM, KP_Spirituality27 said:

it's great to hear that. what dose do you mean by writing a mini dose? 

In terms of LSD, a mini dose for me is 30-60ug.

On 5/1/2019 at 9:55 AM, KP_Spirituality27 said:

Did you finally reach the level where psychedelics ceased to be needed because your natural consciousness has already grown to such an extent that psychedelics did not change anything?

Sort of. Yet the way you phrase it is too heavy on the horizontal timeline, which includes desire to change, intention and seeking energy toward a place on the timeline. That dynamic is present, yet not so heavy on the timeline. There is also a strong ISness component within the vertical line of Now. There is a balance.

In terms of the human story, my first few trips expanded my mind and awareness more than anything in my life. There where some whacky components, yet it was the nondual experiences that resonated with my mind-body and there was a shift of seeking energy toward that nonduality. Over time, that seeking energy lessened as nonduality and duality became integrated. My dosages and trip frequency decreased a lot. Baseline consciousness increases.

So in a sense the psychedelics don’t change anything, since whatever is is. The mind-body gets very good at recognizing it is in a “somewhere”. It starts to become second nature. Yet in another sense, psychedelics do change something - it is going from one dream to an inter-related dream. So psychedelics are needed similar to how a plane ticket is needed to travel to China.