zunnyman

A life purpose with creating non-physical work?

2 posts in this topic

I was reading Sadhguru’s book, and he is claiming he built a temple called the Dhyanalingla temple, that has an energetic component, a non-physical component to it, that whoever enters it enters into a meditative state. He apparantly put a lot of his own life into the creation of this temple. And regardless of the physical deterations of the temple, the effect on anyone entering it will remain the same. This is a part of Sadhguru’s life purpose.

Even himalayan yogi’s, according to Sadhguru, can leave certain fields of consciousness, that if anyone comes near it, they will become a lot more conscious. 

This seems like really good stuff for strategically incorporating into a life purpose, but I have no idea where to begin to do such work lol. And would that even be possible with something like music or film-making. 

I have heard him said a couple of times something along these lines: "My whole life purpose is to create stable environments so that all human beings can flourish into their full potential" so while he has created such things like you state (my wife has actually went to this ahsram in tamil nadu) you "should" (i suggest) not focus on this unless you think that the "answer" to your question is really really relevant for you :)

If it is, go and try to set the focus on this, if not, try to find out what is "worth" setting the focus on for you right now :)

Good luck with everything!

Like he stated: "The only way out is in" ;)

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞