Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EmptyInside

One of Leo's most important videos

2 posts in this topic

So I watched Leo's new video today. I'll probably watch it again and let it digest for a bit but I'm impressed. "Give it to me straight." "Too woke for theory." Lol. Points of interest were "Rational vs Irrational" and "Rational vs Intuitive" and quite a few others but he referenced his "Balancing Theory vs Practice" video which apparently I had overlooked. I can see why he says this is one of his most important videos. 

"It can't be that lame, you know?" Terence McKenna

This video is golden.  Keep reading those books.  It's easy to get into the trap of thinking you don't need to read more.  You need that theory to percolate into practice and into growth.  Theory is also good for getting you to experiment and to goose you out of whatever box your Ego-Mind has constructed for itself to feel safe, secure, and superior.  Get yourself a daily routine to read books, listen to audiobooks, or watch/listen to YouTube videos.  Watch with your friend, girlfriend (boyfriend), accountability partner using Watch2gether.  You can listen to audiobooks together too using Watch2gether.  This will allow you to do Relationship Development work as you soak up new theory, which is like killing two birds with one stone.

https://www.watch2gether.com/?lang=en

Edited by Joseph Maynor