Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joker_Theory

Thoughts come from my right side of my brain only

4 posts in this topic

Hi there

I have been observing my thoughts in meditation and also in daily  life and have noticed that my thought come from my right side of my brain and have not noticed any  thought that comes from the left side, which is weird imo. Does anyone know anything about this or had thoughts on the left side that could confirm that this might be abnormal??

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Or rather i notice them on the right side of my brain or mind, very strange. Not sure what to do about it if left or right side is not in balanced.

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Joker_Theory ''thoughts'' you mean the voice in your head ? And how can you possibly know they are coming from the right side of your brain ? 

@tecladocasio no not the voice but thoughts about stuff. I guess it's in my voice but i am guessing more sub-conscious type of thoughts about other stuff and not the ego me. If that makes any sense.

It feels that way and when i am aware of the thoughts i am aware they are on the right side not the left all the time. Def very noticeable. So noticeable that i focus on the left side and nothing comes up but if it does it's always feels on the right side in my head. :)

Edited by Joker_Theory