Ross

Going Out Alone...

6 posts in this topic

What do you guys think in terms of going out alone to meet women (daygama and nightgame)?

Alone is the only method for me. If you go with your friends it's just more competition. Me and my friends always end up hitting on the same damn girl. We typically go for the same type. It ends up making my friends jealous if they do decide to pick me. Once it was so bad the girl pulled a gun because she was tired of being harassed by my group. (I dated her after that somehow) 

During the day I've picked up more girls online, and at night I still prefer online sites like meetme, twoo, timber, match, cupid, forums. (I'm on here to help improve my relationship with women) Raves and clubs are where it's at though.

for me it's more effective when you go out with your friends. It's more fun and just like 'chilling out', not too serious picking up girls makes it more clever.

Depends a lot from friends you have, having a good wingman can be very helpfull. Also I agree with 30secs, being out with your friends puts you in more relaxed and playfull mood which is good than being there alone, though it's also bit personal so you have to decide for yourself.

I've slept with quite a few hot girls from going out alone (day and night). But it took alot of effort to get to that point of ability. Honestly, it's extremely exciting in the moment and a big ego boost afterwards but shortly it ends up being not fulfilling at all and way too much effort. In the whole two years I was picking up chicks I only met one who I liked seriously and who also liked me seriously and it didn't work out between us. I dont want to tell people what to do, but I think it would be better to focus on spirituality and let the universe put a girl in your life who suits you if God wills it. If not, then it doesn't matter. It's all temporary anyway. Focus on finding that one thing that isn't temporary (enlightenment). But honestly I understand how important girls and sex are to somebody who hasn't filled their cup yet in that area. I was there just two years ago. So I understand

Edited by Shab-e Ma_araj