Viking

i cant wake up in the morning

25 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Viking said:

drive i think is not something i could gain by insights or watching some motivational video. i think its something that builds over long years or months of action, which has to be directed towards something, but im way too young to know what to look for. also im a student so my only goal is to finish the degree (so im in a bubble)which im about to do, and then ill be able to find drive, when ill have more experience of whats possible.

@Viking Agreed, an actions is needed. I do envy you that you are already conscious of these things at young age....I was so so lost even when I was ending UNI, had no idea what i wanted to do with my life and never knew pursuing passion could be a thing. 

If nothing else, then perhaps consider taking the Life Purpose Course, for me that opened and entirely new dimension..that is if you have the money. So then you can start slowly thinking how to move with your degree towards what is meaningful. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

3 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

@Viking Agreed, an actions is needed. I do envy you that you are already conscious of these things at young age....I was so so lost even when I was ending UNI, had no idea what i wanted to do with my life and never knew pursuing passion could be a thing. 

If nothing else, then perhaps consider taking the Life Purpose Course, for me that opened and entirely new dimension..that is if you have the money. So then you can start slowly thinking how to move with your degree towards what is meaningful. 

i bought the course about a year and a half ago, but dropped it because it was too hard and time consuming. on the values alone ive spent a few weeks of daily contemplation. and they got out to be very messy and inaccurate.

i will continue it once i have time (in a few months when ill finish the degree)

Edited by Viking

7 minutes ago, Viking said:

i bought the course about a year and a half ago, but dropped it because it was too hard and time consuming. on the values alone ive spent a few weeks of daily contemplation. and they got out to be very messy and inaccurate.

i will continue it once i have time (in a few months when ill finish the degree)

Perhaps it was not the right time indeed :) I'd say probably start all over once you get to it. It needs time and proper contemplation to "bear fruits" 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 minute ago, Michael569 said:

Perhaps it was not the right time indeed :) I'd say probably start all over once you get to it. It needs time and proper contemplation to "bear fruits" 

would you say to start the theory videos from scratch too? or just the exercises?

@Viking

2 minutes ago, Viking said:

would you say to start the theory videos from scratch too? or just the exercises?

Yeah I probably would. You can approach it with "newbie's perspective" as if you were doing it for the first time. Make sure to take proper notes and re-read them after the end of each week or month. This way you'll extract way more than just your life purpose statement.